Runboard.com
Слава Україні!

runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)

Page:  1  2 

 
sharwoodjr Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2009
Posts: 53738
Karma: -191 (+98/-289)
Reply | Quote
Love that liberal hypocrisy! Hahaha!!


Image

---
“The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants.” - Albert Camus
1/21/2022, 10:25 am Link to this post Send Email to sharwoodjr   Send PM to sharwoodjr
 
Lucas P Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2005
Location: Canuckistan
Posts: 2999
Karma: 66 (+67/-1)
Reply | Quote
Re: Love that liberal hypocrisy! Hahaha!!


what is this about?

---

"Consider how stupid the average person is. Now remember that half of them are even stupider than that." - - George Carlin
1/21/2022, 10:50 am Link to this post Send Email to Lucas P   Send PM to Lucas P
 
sharwoodjr Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2009
Posts: 53738
Karma: -191 (+98/-289)
Reply | Quote
Re: Love that liberal hypocrisy! Hahaha!!


Don't worry about it. It's not intended for you.

It's intended for the folks who keep up with current events.

---
“The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants.” - Albert Camus
1/21/2022, 11:40 am Link to this post Send Email to sharwoodjr   Send PM to sharwoodjr
 
Lucas P Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2005
Location: Canuckistan
Posts: 2999
Karma: 66 (+67/-1)
Reply | Quote
Re: Love that liberal hypocrisy! Hahaha!!


quote:

sharwoodjr wrote:

Don't worry about it. It's not intended for you.

It's intended for the folks who keep up with current events.



okay, so it turns out that "current" to you is 3 months ago.

the 'meltdown' you are referring to is probably about the Dave Chappelle special (which was amazing by the way).

And, just to be clear, who exactly was it who was having a meltdown about what Chappelle said in his special? Was it "all liberals" or a specific minority that looks for triggers in stupid !@#$?

I probably won't get an answer to that, you know because of things like this;

Image

---

"Consider how stupid the average person is. Now remember that half of them are even stupider than that." - - George Carlin
1/21/2022, 12:01 pm Link to this post Send Email to Lucas P   Send PM to Lucas P
 
Lucas P Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2005
Location: Canuckistan
Posts: 2999
Karma: 66 (+67/-1)
Reply | Quote
Re: Love that liberal hypocrisy! Hahaha!!


are you going to mention benghazi now?

---

"Consider how stupid the average person is. Now remember that half of them are even stupider than that." - - George Carlin
1/21/2022, 12:02 pm Link to this post Send Email to Lucas P   Send PM to Lucas P
 
sharwoodjr Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2009
Posts: 53738
Karma: -191 (+98/-289)
Reply | Quote
Re: Love that liberal hypocrisy! Hahaha!!


You're correct. I see no need to answer as you have already begun your transition from message to messenger. A true sign of a weak argument.

It's a pity you don't have much confidence in your argument.

Since you're abandoning the topic, I've lost interest here as well.

---
“The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants.” - Albert Camus
1/21/2022, 12:29 pm Link to this post Send Email to sharwoodjr   Send PM to sharwoodjr
 
Lucas P Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2005
Location: Canuckistan
Posts: 2999
Karma: 66 (+67/-1)
Reply | Quote
Re: Love that liberal hypocrisy! Hahaha!!


quote:

sharwoodjr wrote:
You're correct. I see no need to answer as you have already begun your transition from message to messenger. A true sign of a weak argument.



I agree. remember this?

Image

quote:

sharwoodjr wrote:
It's a pity you don't have much confidence in your argument.



Funny. I was thinking the same about you.

LMAO

quote:

sharwoodjr wrote:
Since you're abandoning the topic, I've lost interest here as well.



Aww. somebody needs a hug. LMAO



---

"Consider how stupid the average person is. Now remember that half of them are even stupider than that." - - George Carlin
1/21/2022, 12:43 pm Link to this post Send Email to Lucas P   Send PM to Lucas P
 
sharwoodjr Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2009
Posts: 53738
Karma: -191 (+98/-289)
Reply | Quote
Re: Love that liberal hypocrisy! Hahaha!!


LMAO!
You're looking for something that isn't there. Using a few jabs in the course of debate is fine. I have no interest when the discussion transitions to jabs exclusively.

Your attempt to show a double standard is denied.

---
“The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants.” - Albert Camus
1/21/2022, 12:59 pm Link to this post Send Email to sharwoodjr   Send PM to sharwoodjr
 
Lucas P Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2005
Location: Canuckistan
Posts: 2999
Karma: 66 (+67/-1)
Reply | Quote
Re: Love that liberal hypocrisy! Hahaha!!


quote:

sharwoodjr wrote:
You're looking for something that isn't there.



well, I guess if you say that, it must be "true", because you have such a stellar record for telling the truth and stuff, right?

right?


hello?


LMAO

quote:

sharwoodjr wrote:
 Using a few jabs in the course of debate is fine.



it sure is! It's my favourite. I'm sure you noticed. emoticon

quote:

sharwoodjr wrote:
I have no interest when the discussion transitions to jabs exclusively.



aww, that sounds like you caught a case of the "feels". do you need a tissue, or a hug, sweetums?

quote:

sharwoodjr wrote:
Your attempt to show a double standard is denied.



You say that like you have the authority to deny reality somehow.

LMAO

see, this is an example of a double standard, it's even recent or "current" - I know that you think that 3 months ago is "current" but less than two hours ago must mean instantaneous to you then, right?

Image

right?


right?


hello?


LMAO

---

"Consider how stupid the average person is. Now remember that half of them are even stupider than that." - - George Carlin
1/21/2022, 1:20 pm Link to this post Send Email to Lucas P   Send PM to Lucas P
 
Lucas P Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2005
Location: Canuckistan
Posts: 2999
Karma: 66 (+67/-1)
Reply | Quote
Re: Love that liberal hypocrisy! Hahaha!!


also double standard is another way to say "hypocrisy", so I guess you self identify as a hypocrite then....nice.


LMAO

Seriously man, you make this way too easy. Maybe you should just stop posting and deny me my fun. emoticon

---

"Consider how stupid the average person is. Now remember that half of them are even stupider than that." - - George Carlin
1/21/2022, 2:00 pm Link to this post Send Email to Lucas P   Send PM to Lucas P
 


Add a reply

Page:  1  2 





You are not logged in (login)
^ Back to top ^