Runboard.com
Слава Україні!

runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)

Page:  1  2 

 
sharwoodjr Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2009
Posts: 53738
Karma: -191 (+98/-289)
Reply | Quote
Frail Rider: Man of DeMentia




Image

If you don’t agree with Biden you’re Bull Conner, Jefferson Davis, and an evil Domestic Enemy. LMAO!! Typical liberal tactics.

---
“The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants.” - Albert Camus
1/17/2022, 10:02 am Link to this post Send Email to sharwoodjr   Send PM to sharwoodjr
 
Lucas P Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2005
Location: Canuckistan
Posts: 2999
Karma: 66 (+67/-1)
Reply | Quote
Re: Frail Rider: Man of DeMentia


it's too bad that this is more bullshit. especially when the image link stops working in about a week.

---

"Consider how stupid the average person is. Now remember that half of them are even stupider than that." - - George Carlin
1/17/2022, 10:04 am Link to this post Send Email to Lucas P   Send PM to Lucas P
 
sharwoodjr Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2009
Posts: 53738
Karma: -191 (+98/-289)
Reply | Quote
Re: Frail Rider: Man of DeMentia


Excellent rebuttal! You have dismantled the liberal-slappers' entire case against liberals with a swift "That's bullshit" to refute it all!


LMFAO!!!!!

Lyin' Mukas is so silly!


---
“The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants.” - Albert Camus
1/17/2022, 10:06 am Link to this post Send Email to sharwoodjr   Send PM to sharwoodjr
 
Lucas P Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2005
Location: Canuckistan
Posts: 2999
Karma: 66 (+67/-1)
Reply | Quote
Re: Frail Rider: Man of DeMentia


quote:

sharwoodjr wrote:

Excellent rebuttal! You have dismantled the liberal-slappers' entire case against liberals with a swift "That's bullshit" to refute it all!


LMFAO!!!!!

Lyin' Mukas is so silly!



Methinks thou dost protest too much.

---

"Consider how stupid the average person is. Now remember that half of them are even stupider than that." - - George Carlin
1/17/2022, 10:07 am Link to this post Send Email to Lucas P   Send PM to Lucas P
 
sharwoodjr Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2009
Posts: 53738
Karma: -191 (+98/-289)
Reply | Quote
Re: Frail Rider: Man of DeMentia


Ans methinks you should go read the transcript of Biden's words. Declaring something as bullshit, doesn't make it such.

Sorry kid, ya got nothing except mouth, again.

---
“The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants.” - Albert Camus
1/17/2022, 10:19 am Link to this post Send Email to sharwoodjr   Send PM to sharwoodjr
 
Lucas P Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2005
Location: Canuckistan
Posts: 2999
Karma: 66 (+67/-1)
Reply | Quote
Re: Frail Rider: Man of DeMentia


quote:

sharwoodjr wrote:

Ans methinks you should go read the transcript of Biden's words. Declaring something as bullshit, doesn't make it such.

Sorry kid, ya got nothing except mouth, again.



Looks like I got you pegged on your bullshit.

The fact that I rattle you so bad that you start misspelling words is a pretty clear indicator.

Also, it is not incumbent upon me to debunk all of your bullshit.

Everything you say is bullshit, and that is clear to anyone who even glances at your words.

Would you like me to post an example to a specific lie you told?

---

"Consider how stupid the average person is. Now remember that half of them are even stupider than that." - - George Carlin
1/17/2022, 10:25 am Link to this post Send Email to Lucas P   Send PM to Lucas P
 
Potato Salad Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 11-2021
Posts: 893
Karma: -92 (+0/-92)
Reply | Quote
Re: Frail Rider: Man of DeMentia


"it's too bad that this is more bullshit"


LIE
1/17/2022, 11:27 am Link to this post Send Email to Potato Salad   Send PM to Potato Salad Blog
 
sharwoodjr Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2009
Posts: 53738
Karma: -191 (+98/-289)
Reply | Quote
Re: Frail Rider: Man of DeMentia


" it is not incumbent upon me to debunk all of your bullshit."

If you're making the accusation, the burden is on you. Otherwise, who gives a !@#$ what you think?

Bwahahahaha!!

---
“The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants.” - Albert Camus
1/17/2022, 11:47 am Link to this post Send Email to sharwoodjr   Send PM to sharwoodjr
 
Lucas P Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2005
Location: Canuckistan
Posts: 2999
Karma: 66 (+67/-1)
Reply | Quote
Re: Frail Rider: Man of DeMentia


quote:

sharwoodjr wrote:

" it is not incumbent upon me to debunk all of your bullshit."

If you're making the accusation, the burden is on you.



this is false.

You are propagating a claim. I said that you have not supported it, therefore the burden of proof is on you to support your claim, not on me to debunk your bullshit. I have already proven on more than one occasion that you lie, blatantly. it's time you support your claims with proof, otherwise, it's just more transparent lies.

If your statements are so fact based, why not support it with the facts then? hmm? how about that? Perhaps we will all see your "facts" when your image link goes dead, like your brain.

I know why you don't though.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."
- Carl Sagan

quote:

sharwoodjr wrote:
Otherwise, who gives a !@#$ what you think?



You seem to care a great deal about what I think, the evidence is that you keep engaging me in conversation.

You are dismissed.



Last edited by Lucas P, 1/17/2022, 12:06 pm


---

"Consider how stupid the average person is. Now remember that half of them are even stupider than that." - - George Carlin
1/17/2022, 12:04 pm Link to this post Send Email to Lucas P   Send PM to Lucas P
 
Lucas P Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user

Registered: 09-2005
Location: Canuckistan
Posts: 2999
Karma: 66 (+67/-1)
Reply | Quote
Re: Frail Rider: Man of DeMentia


quote:

Potato Salad wrote:

"it's too bad that this is more bullshit"

LIE



The democrats are not trying to make it harder for people to vote, that is the GOP agenda because the more people vote in an election means that the fewer republicans get elected. Also, see how gerrymandering is used in this as well.

So tell me how what I said is a lie? Please use examples - though I won't hold my breath as you barely have a basic command of English at a toddler's level.

---

"Consider how stupid the average person is. Now remember that half of them are even stupider than that." - - George Carlin
1/17/2022, 12:49 pm Link to this post Send Email to Lucas P   Send PM to Lucas P
 


Add a reply

Page:  1  2 





You are not logged in (login)
^ Back to top ^