Runboard.com
You're welcome.

runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)


Page:  1  2  3  4  5 

 
Rocketman11 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Banned user
Global user

Registered: 02-2018
Posts: 1245
Karma: -19 (+0/-19)
Reply | Quote
Re: Trump: Tariffs will 'come off' only if there's a 'fair' NAFTA agreement


Just look Polly, President Trump has an IQ over 150. His plan is on page 20 all the while you haven't even opened the book. You will have to watch this play out to see what happens. Please comment when it's over. Thanks.

---
quote:

CurtisG wrote:

Quote, Curtis G.



3/6/2018, 7:23 am Link to this post Send Email to Rocketman11   Send PM to Rocketman11 Blog
 
Tombstone1881 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user
Global user

Registered: 12-2009
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 9698
Karma: 59 (+63/-4)
Reply | Quote
Re: Trump: Tariffs will 'come off' only if there's a 'fair' NAFTA agreement


quote:

Rocketman11 wrote:

Just look Polly, President Trump has an IQ over 150.



More like an IQ of 50. That's why Trump has FAILED in everything that he touches!

--Log in or sign up to see linked image content--

--Log in or sign up to see linked image content--

---
Paul Ryan is responsible for adding TRILLIONS to the national debt. A million seconds=12 days. A billion seconds=30 years. A trillion seconds = 30,000 years. @SteveSchmidtSES
3/6/2018, 8:58 am Link to this post Send Email to Tombstone1881   Send PM to Tombstone1881
 
Rocketman11 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Banned user
Global user

Registered: 02-2018
Posts: 1245
Karma: -19 (+0/-19)
Reply | Quote
Re: Trump: Tariffs will 'come off' only if there's a 'fair' NAFTA agreement


Tomb " What is Donald Trump's IQ?
Many people claim that Donald Trump has an IQ score of somewhere between 151 - 156 which would mean he is a genius, smarter than [sign in to see URL]% of the population. This is based on his SAT score, back when SAT scores correlated with IQ, and his graduating from Whartonb."

Many people such as yourself will dispute this but it is what it is.


Trump does not fail in everything he touches. He has accumulated wealth of over 11 BILLION $$$$$. Must have had some successes along the way. Has outstanding children. No failure their. When he came down the escalator in Trump Tower and announced his run for president, all the pundants gave him zero chance of winning. He then went on to win the Republican nomination defeating 17 other candidates along the way. NO FAILURE their either. Then my favorite part, he won the general election over Hillary. Who failed there?

In spite of all the opposition from the republican NEVER TRUMPERS, and the corrupt democrats Mr. Trump has carried out many of his campaign promises and has had a successful first year in office.

A person much smarter than myself once said, "The measure of a man is not how many times he tried and failed, but how he picked himself up and tried again and achieved success." This seems to apply to Mr. Trump.

---
quote:

CurtisG wrote:

Quote, Curtis G.



3/6/2018, 10:49 am Link to this post Send Email to Rocketman11   Send PM to Rocketman11 Blog
 
CurtisG Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Administrator
Global user

Registered: 05-2011
Posts: 18925
Karma: 23 (+41/-18)
Reply | Quote
Re: Trump: Tariffs will 'come off' only if there's a 'fair' NAFTA agreement


Many people claim??? Who would that be? Besides Trump.

So because 'many people claim' something.. to you that makes it a fact?

Are you able to differentiate the difference between a verifiable FACT and someones OPINION?

Obviously not
3/6/2018, 11:13 am Link to this post Send Email to CurtisG   Send PM to CurtisG Blog
 
crogin Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user
Global user

Registered: 01-2009
Posts: 16388
Karma: 10 (+44/-34)
Reply | Quote
Re: Trump: Tariffs will 'come off' only if there's a 'fair' NAFTA agreement


quote:

So because 'many people claim' something.. to you that makes it a fact?



That is what is commonly known as the Bandwagon Fallacy.

quote:

Bandwagon is a fallacy based on the assumption that the opinion of the majority is always valid: that is, everyone believes it, so you should too. Also called appeal to popularity, authority of the many, and argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people").


[sign in to see URL]




---
Ignorance is Bliss in the Mind of a Fool

3/6/2018, 11:57 am Link to this post Send Email to crogin   Send PM to crogin
 
Rocketman11 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Banned user
Global user

Registered: 02-2018
Posts: 1245
Karma: -19 (+0/-19)
Reply | Quote
Re: Trump: Tariffs will 'come off' only if there's a 'fair' NAFTA agreement


quote:

CurtisG wrote:

Many people claim??? Who would that be? Besides Trump.

So because 'many people claim' something.. to you that makes it a fact?

Are you able to differentiate the difference between a verifiable FACT and someones OPINION?

Obviously not



Many people claim Trump's IQ is 156 based on his sat scores, Many people shuch as Tomb and appearently you claim otherwise without any basis.



---
quote:

CurtisG wrote:

Quote, Curtis G.



3/6/2018, 12:08 pm Link to this post Send Email to Rocketman11   Send PM to Rocketman11 Blog
 
Rocketman11 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Banned user
Global user

Registered: 02-2018
Posts: 1245
Karma: -19 (+0/-19)
Reply | Quote
Re: Trump: Tariffs will 'come off' only if there's a 'fair' NAFTA agreement


quote:

crogin wrote:

quote:

So because 'many people claim' something.. to you that makes it a fact?



That is what is commonly known as the Bandwagon Fallacy.

quote:

Bandwagon is a fallacy based on the assumption that the opinion of the majority is always valid: that is, everyone believes it, so you should too. Also called appeal to popularity, authority of the many, and argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people").


[sign in to see URL]






Crogan, This sounds like you are describing the "CLIMATE CHANGE'' falicy of scientific consensus. CONSENSUS does NOT make fact. Right???



---
quote:

CurtisG wrote:

Quote, Curtis G.



3/6/2018, 12:13 pm Link to this post Send Email to Rocketman11   Send PM to Rocketman11 Blog
 
Patango Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user
Global user

Registered: 11-2008
Location: Mozambique , Timbuktu
Posts: 38353
Karma: -36 (+125/-161)
Reply | Quote
Re: Trump: Tariffs will 'come off' only if there's a 'fair' NAFTA agreement


Many people claim Tombstone is right.

Many people say the GOP are anti-science.

Many people say the GOP EPA leader Pruitt has fired all the scientists, and they are just issuing meme's about pollution now.
3/6/2018, 12:23 pm Link to this post Send Email to Patango   Send PM to Patango
 
Rocketman11 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Banned user
Global user

Registered: 02-2018
Posts: 1245
Karma: -19 (+0/-19)
Reply | Quote
Re: Trump: Tariffs will 'come off' only if there's a 'fair' NAFTA agreement


quote:

Patango wrote:

Many people claim Tombstone is right.

Many people say the GOP are anti-science.

Many people say the GOP EPA leader Pruitt has fired all the scientists, and they are just issuing meme's about pollution now.





Potango, I'm going to try to be gental here so as not to offend you or hurt your little feelings. Many people claim just the opposite of what you post. Sorry Pal.



---
quote:

CurtisG wrote:

Quote, Curtis G.



3/6/2018, 12:37 pm Link to this post Send Email to Rocketman11   Send PM to Rocketman11 Blog
 
CurtisG Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Administrator
Global user

Registered: 05-2011
Posts: 18925
Karma: 23 (+41/-18)
Reply | Quote
Re: Trump: Tariffs will 'come off' only if there's a 'fair' NAFTA agreement


quote:

Rocketman11 wrote:

quote:

CurtisG wrote:

Many people claim??? Who would that be? Besides Trump.

So because 'many people claim' something.. to you that makes it a fact?

Are you able to differentiate the difference between a verifiable FACT and someones OPINION?

Obviously not



Many people claim Trump's IQ is 156 based on his sat scores, Many people shuch as Tomb and appearently you claim otherwise without any basis.




Im not claiming anything. I'm saying that without any PROOF, I'm not buying it. YOU are the one here trying to state his IQ. The onus is on YOU to prove it. Not me to disprove it.

Wow... Einstein you ain't

Last edited by CurtisG, 3/6/2018, 12:53 pm
3/6/2018, 12:51 pm Link to this post Send Email to CurtisG   Send PM to CurtisG Blog
 


Add a reply

Page:  1  2  3  4  5 





You are not logged in (login)
^ Back to top ^